Monday, September 14, 2009

In the queue...


Well, I have finally finished switching offices with the hubby.  My crafting and sewing is still in the attic but he now inhabits the little office nook.  I had been so excited about it until I tried to write in it.  Turns out I don't like to be boxed in and I especially don't like looking at a wall.  I need windows and light, lots of it.  

Hubby is a pack rat when it comes to offices so the transition took awhile.  But now I have my space and look forward to using it.  In that vein, I have been making plans for the blog through the second half of the month.

First of all, I am working on reading an electronic ARC (Advanced Reader Copy - that means the book hasn't hit the shelves yet) of Lynn Viehl's new book Shadowlight, expect a review when I'm done.  Also, there will be a review of The Fire King by Marjorie M Liu.  That book is already out but I'm hoping that as I do more reviews I will eventually be able to get more ARCs.  Lastly, I will be posting short stories and/or chapters on Scribd.  An excerpt will be posted here on the blog along with the info to get the entire story.

I'm looking forward to rounding out the blog and beginning to work with Scribd.  Eventually I'll add interviews but I think that my plate is pretty full for now.  If anyone has any other suggestions of things that you would like to see here on the ol' blog, just leave a message in the comments and let me know.  I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Enjoy the picture of me being happy in my new office digs!   : )


No comments:

Post a Comment