Monday, February 8, 2010

Good morning, everybody!

New post over on the autism blog about surviving parties!

http://mykidissupercool.blogspot.com/2010/02/parties-and-autism-they-can-go-together.html

--------------

Woke up early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. I purposely wouldn't even let myself think about my writing yesterday and had a real day off, mentally and physically. Going to a cool party ended things well and now it seems that the words are flowing. They are at my fingertips and I have been typing since 6am. (I am not a morning person so that is insanely early!)

I know where the story is going and I feel good about it. It kicks ass so much more now that I revised it. I love being proud of what I write. It just gives me so much joy to know that I created something well.

I'm off to get the kids on the bus and sit down to write some more! Have a wonderful day, I'm thinking that I will. : )

Up the stakes, drive the story, keep it simple, make it powerful, cut unessentials, don't be a coward, go all the way, write, write, write. - Marjorie M Liu

No comments:

Post a Comment