Friday, February 5, 2010

New blog for parents of kids with autism launched!


Sorry about the huge gap in posts! I have had some technical issues and couldn't even get on for about a week. But I have finally had time and the internet gods decided to be nice and let me back on my blog so I finally got done the thing that I have wanted to get done for so long--

*drumrolllll*

I launched a blog for parents with kids who have autism! The purpose of the Wifeofmonobot blog was to have a place to talk about my writing and books that I love. I was surprised to find that I really, really also enjoy blogging about parenting. Also, you guys seemed to like it, too! So I decided to separate things into a writing and parenting blog. It's clearer and more fun that way because I don't have to worry about visitors not getting what they came for when they log on.

The title of my new blog is My Kid Is Super Cool. It's also at blogspot, just click on the title to get there. Please, if you became a follower of this blog because of the parenting stuff then become a follower of the new one. I like seeing the friendly faces on the sidebar. : ) Share the link and let me know what you think!

I'll be putting a sentence or two at the bottom of my posts for a week or so to help everyone make their way over there. Hope you like it, post in the comments to let me know if you have any specific things you would like to see.

Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment