Thursday, July 16, 2009

Where it's at...it's got supercool links and no sign on fees. (Sorry, Beck!)


This week is all about survival for me.  I'm a volunteer in the Vacation Bible School at our church.  Not my natural element, so my stress levels inch higher by the day.  Also, finances are getting closer to the critical point.  Put it all together and I am not always a ray of sunshine!

But one bright spot for me is the Left Behind and Loving It online conference hosted by the lovely Lynn Viehl.  It gives me lots of ideas and a bit of hope for my writing career.  I had originally planned on submitting something but that was before my friends tapped me for VBS.  There's always the weekend, so you never know.  Stranger things have happened.

Check it out if you have a minute.  But be warned- there are lots of interesting posts for you to read and your minute will likely turn into an hour or more.  : )

Today's picture is brought to you by my twisted sense of humor.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment