Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back soon...



Sorry about the break in posts - I got really depressed about Haiti and very involved in raising funds for my daughter's old orphanage. So, after a week or so off, I'm planning on getting back to my regular schedule tomorrow of three posts a week.

One thought that I have had is maybe separating things into an autism blog and a writing blog. There are two different distinct groups of readers that visit now and it might be easier for people to know what to expect if I focus on one topic. If I do this then I'll probably set up the new site tomorrow and put the details here.

Thanks for all of your positive feedback. A lot of it has been through email or facebook and I am always excited to know what you guys are thinking. As always, feel free to share my blog with anyone that you think will be interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment