Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day three, or two - depending on how you look at it.


I want to finish this by Thursday so that Friday I can print and pack.  After all, it starts Friday evening.  So in my head, I have two days left.  Not much time, but I remain hopeful.  Right now things are flowing well but my aching shoulders, elbows and wrists are tired of typing.  I'm spending as much time backspacing to correct myself as I am writing.  Not very efficient.

But my hubby is still acting as babysitting and cheerleader - bless his little pea pickin' heart.  Tomorrow I'm going to lose several hours to a field trip with my son and I need all of the cheerleading that I can get.  It it reeeeally tempting right now to say that I did my best, but I'm too new at this to produce something decent so fast.  But I won't.  I will instead take some more Advil and soldier on.  Because this is me paying my dues.  Hopefully, it will end with a decent reward - like an agent that I like.  

No comments:

Post a Comment